Have I Been Pwned
Welcome to the Have I Been Pwned API support portal! Here you'll find a combination of FAQs and troubleshooting guides, as well as the ability to submit requests. This service is only for users of the public commercial API key, not for general HIBP queries. Start by reviewing the material below and if you still need help, feel free to submit a request.
- Can you accept payment via wire or bank transfer?
- Do I need to notify you if I don't wish to purchase a subscription?
- Why has my card been charged a fee on top of the purchase price of the subscription?
- How can I minimise the subscription cost of domain searches?
- Can email addresses be removed from a domain thus reducing the subscription level required?
- Can a subscription be purchased via a reseller?
- Why do I get a cross-origin resource sharing (CORS) exception when calling an authenticated API from the browser?
- The HIBP API is working correctly but I can't get my code to work, can you help?
- How can I get troubleshooting support for an unexplainable problem with the API?
- Why do I keep getting HTTP 429 "Too Many Requests" when querying within the rate limit?
- Why do all requests return HTTP 401 "Unauthorised"?